NHSS 12AB Foreman TMF
The course will cover:
- Quality Assurance and National Highways Sector Schemes
- Health and Safety at Work
- Methods of Installing works
- Traffic Management Equipment
- Traffic Management Vehicles
- Maintaining works
- Design and Calculations for Traffic Management Activities
- Activities of the TMF
- Dealing with Sub-Contractors
- Client Liaison and Public Relations
- Police Liaison and Rolling Blocks
- Road Traffic Accidents.
On completion of this course you will:
- Understand the typical roles responsibilities of the TMF
- Be able to plan relaxation lane closures
- Gain an increased awareness of road works signage
- Be aware of Chapter 8 requirements for standard works and where relaxations can be applied.
Be aware of industry safe working practices.