NHSS 12C General Operative
This course will cover:
- Quality assurance and sector schemes
- Training and assessment requirements
- Health and safety legislation
- Reference documentation
- Vehicle and equipment specification and maintenance
- Communications roles and responsibilities.
- MLC principles and practical techniques.
On completion of this course you will:
- Be aware of sector schemes and general health and safety at work
- Be aware of reference documentation relevant to Mobile Lane Closure Techniques
- Be able to conduct pre-works checks on MLC advance warning vehicles and trailers
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of MLC operatives
- Understand the principles and practical techniques when using the Mobile Lane Closure Technique.