NHSS 12C Supervisor
The finer details
This course will cover:
- Quality assurance and National Highway Sector Schemes
- Training and assessment requirements
- Health and safety legislation
- Reference documentation
- Vehicle and equipment specification and maintenance
- Communications roles and
- MLC principles and practical techniques.
Who should attend?
All persons who will be required by their employer to work on motorways and or high-speed dual carriageways as a mobile lane closure Supervisor.
What will be covered?
On completion of this course you will:
- Be aware of sector schemes and general health and safety at work
- Be aware of reference documentation relevant to Mobile Lane Closure Techniques.
- Be able to conduct pre-works checks on MLC Block vehicle
- Be able to conduct pre-works briefing for an MLC team
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of MLC Supervisors
- Understand the principles and practical techniques when using the Mobile Lane Closure Technique.