Keep your business on track with our Business Planning and Development course.
Business management is key to ensure a business stays profitable and continues to provide something of value for its customers.
This course has been developed for you if you're running and managing your own business and therefore need to make the correct strategic and operational decisions.
The result is you'll ensure you're fully aware of your business' position within the marketplace and understand your customers' needs.
This is a one-day course will look at activities involved with running your business, such as managing, monitoring, planning and organising.
You'll consider your own business and the issues associated with developing a business plan. This is an interactive course which will give you time to you consider the future of your business and support to complete a template business plan.
When you have completed the course, you'll receive a certificate of training.
If you are involved in running and managing your own business then our course is for you.
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Establish why you are in business and what business you are in.
- Review how well your business is currently positioned.
- Identify your personal and business objectives.
- Consider how the business is likely to develop in the short and medium term.
- Review and address the impact of internal and external changes on the business
- Identify actions that you can take to implement success.
- Draft your own business plan.
- Project Management
- Planning Your Business for the Future.