Achieve success by helping to improve your colleagues' performance in the workplace.
If you need to develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of those you are working with to improve overall performance then this course is for you.
Our course will take take you through the proven methods and techniques that will help support learning and development in your staff.
This is a one-day workshop where you’ll learn the basic skills and knowledge to identify learning needs and define learning goals linked to performance.
You'll be shown how to develop a learning and development plan.
You'll draw on your own experiences and consider how the proven methods and techniques could help and support people’s learning and development in your own situation.
When you've completed the course you'll receive a certificate of attendance.
This course is suitable for anyone who is responsible for and actively involved in the management of learning and development of people.
Topics covered during the day are:
- How to link performance to business priorities
- Consider what motivates us all to perform well
- Developing skills for clearly defining expectations
- Developing an understanding of what competence looks like
- Have the tools and confidence to be able to develop an effective performance management system
- Developing some feedback techniques to maintain, and continue to improve, performance.
- Getting the Best Out of Your People
- Leading and Managing
- Recruiting and Finding the Right People.