Gain the financial skills you need to keep your business afloat.
It's vital to your business to manages your finances correctly. Our course will help you to gain the required level of financial knowledge, understand what your accountant will need and avoid financial pitfalls.
Our two-day course will concentrate on keeping financial records and how to record VAT so you are prepared when it's time to complete the necessary forms. You'll also have time to look at filing, credit control systems and what your accountant will need at year-end.
At the end of the course, you'll get a certificate of training.
There will be sessions on:
- Reasons for keeping financial records
- Cash analysis, booking - headings/analysis
- Bank reconciliation
- VAT recording
- Completing VAT forms
- Filing related to financial paperwork
- Systems of credit control
- Items required by the accountant at the end of the year.
Our course is for you if you want to improve your skills and knowledge in finance and VAT for your business and be more effective at work.
During the course, you'll:
- Examine the reasons for recording and analysing financial transactions within the business, whether by hand or on the computer. Understand what is required by your accountant.
- Select analysis headings relevant to your business and use them to record income and expenditure transactions. Alternatively select computer nominal headings.
- Keep VAT records and complete the VAT return.
- Know how to organise the financial paperwork to reduce errors and control creditors and debtors.
- Managing Your Cash Flow
- Understanding and Using Your Accounts
- Business Planning and Development.