Learn how to motivate your staff to meet their targets.
Do you need to motivate your team to perform and meet targets? Do they need to understand how their performance links to the business priorities? This course is designed for you if you are actively involved in the management and development of staff.
Improved performance can increase output and profits to your business.
This is a one-day workshop where you’ll learn how to develop your thoughts and abilities building on existing experience. You'll be able to consider how to apply the learning techniques to your own setting and environment. Your knowledge will help you to motivate your team to perform and meet targets, linking their performance to the business priorities. You'll have the knowledge to develop and performance manage your teams as well as develop techniques to maintain and improve performance.
When you've completed the course you'll receive a certificate of training.
This course is designed for individuals, first line and senior managers, who are actively involved in the management and development of staff.
If you need to motivate your staff or support their learning and development then this course is for you.
By the end of the course, you'll will know how to:
- Link performance to business priorities
- Consider what motivates us all to perform well
- Develop skills to clearly define expectations
- Understand what competence looks like
- Have the tools and confidence to be able to develop an effective performance management system
- Develop feedback techniques to maintain and continue to improve performance.
- Developing People to Perform
- Leading and Managing
- Recruiting and Finding the Right People.