Improve your leadership and management styles with our interactive course.
Do you know how to lead and develop your team? Do you understand the different approaches you can use during periods of change?
Our course will help you to develop and improve your skills using proven theories and approaches.
Our one-day course will help you identify your style of leadership and how you can use this to lead and develop your team.
It will help you to consider your role during periods of change and to develop others. You'll learn to understand and implement different leadership styles and management approaches that affect the way businesses, teams and individuals perform.
There will be time to discuss the difference between ‘leading’ and ‘managing’, different leadership styles and the potential impact on people as well as the key management capabilities you need to lead, develop and support people effectively in their roles.
Once you've completed the course you'll receive a certificate of attendance.
If you're actively involved in the management and development of staff then this course is ideal for you.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to differentiate between leadership and managment
- Learn how to identify your preferred leadership style and develop an awareness of other styles, and when they might be used to best effect
- Consider the role of leadership during change
- Learn to identify the leadership and management capabilities needed to lead, manage and develop people
- Know how to plan the development of leaders and managers
- Consider how you can use feedback to improve leadership and management.
- Developing People to Perform
- Getting the Best Out of Your People
- Recruiting and Finding the Right People.