Earn a nationally recognised qualification with a course tailor-made to your training needs.
Our course is for anyone involved in a land-based role.
You might be working with livestock, crops or a number of different tools or equipment.
Whatever your role, this course will help you develop your knowledge and skills while enhancing your overall career prospects.
It's also ideal if you're looking to progress into work, an apprenticeship or further training programmes.
Our course involves a balanced mix of theory and practical sessions.
It's designed for people involved with all aspects of the land, including agricultural and green spaces.
It aims to fill the training gap while encouraging you to develop your understanding and skills.
You'll be taught to work safely, effectively and efficiently in your chosen workplace, reducing unnecessary risks to yourself and others.
The Level 2 Certificate in Land-Based Activities aims to fill the training gap in this area and will encourage learners to develop their knowledge, understanding, and skills to support their role(s) and develop their careers in varied land-based situations under minimal guidance or direction.
The Qualification will enhance the ability of personnel to work safely, effectively and efficiently in the workplace, reducing unnecessary risks to themselves and others.
- The specific components of our course depend on your personal training needs
- There is one mandatory health and safety unit
- Then there's a number of optional sessions, including both land-based and employability skills units
- The range of units is broad - from farm animal health, to crop preparation and cultivation to operating a range of power tools and specialised vehicles.
- Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management in Land-based Settings.