Equip yourself with the certificate needed to be a pest control professional in Ireland by taking our Level 3 qualification.
Our qualification is suitable for anyone who manages pests, whether it's those entering work, those who have established themselves in a role, or those working at a supervisory level.
Our Level 3 Qualification will assess your knowledge and understanding of:
- the regulations regarding the control of pest species
- biology, behaviour and management of vertebrate pests
- biocide product information
- hazards and risks associated with biocides
- personal safety when using chemicals
- biology, behaviour and management of invertebrate pests
- safe working practices
- the requirements for protected areas
- environmental risks and protection of wildlife
- how to deal with incidents
- record keeping
- advising clients.