Master the skills you need to manage and get the best from volunteers with our recognised qualification.
With increased reliance on our volunteer workforce it is vital to have the skills in place to encourage and manage volunteers effectively.
Our Level 3 Award in Volunteer Management will give you the knowledge to analyse requirements and plan volunteers’ work.
The Level 3 Award is a regulated and recognised qualification in the industry.
Our qualification is for you if you want a flexible and accessible pathway to get the best from your management, supervision or leadership of volunteers.
It is designed for you to achieve or work towards achieving a national qualification and improve your opportunities.
You will complete a workbook along the way, which will then be assessed to achieve the award.
You will look at:
- An introduction to matching resources to planned activity, record keeping, and negotiation
- Effective communication skills to help manage and support your team
- A structured approach towards maintaining records and monitoring outcomes
- Skills to evaluate volunteer work and give feedback to encourage development
- How to undertake a SMART analysis.
Our Level 3 Award in Volunteer Management has been designed primarily for you if your work involves the management, supervision or leadership of volunteers.
It could be that this is part of a broader role that you have, or it may be on a part-time basis, it could be in either a paid or voluntary capacity.
Our qualification has been designed to be applicable, flexible and accessible to any organisation within any sector.
There are six mandatory units to cover:
- Plan Volunteer Work
- Organise Volunteers and Resources
- Communicate Effectively to Brief Volunteers
- Monitor Volunteer Work
- Give Feedback to Volunteers
- Support Volunteers to Solve Problems.
- Developing People to Perform
- Getting the Best Out of Your People
- Leading and Managing
- Managing Casual and Seasonal Teams
- Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Leadership and Management in Land-based Settings.