The Lantra accredited Multihog Vehicle Operator Basic training programme has been designed to give trainees the appropriate skills and associated knowledge required to safely operate a Multihog vehicle.
The Lantra accredited Operator Training programme has been designed to give Novice operators the basic practical skills and associated knowledge required to safely operate the machine & and a very short induction into its attachments.
The training programme also gives the operator awareness of potential risks and hazards associated when operating the vehicles & attachments in a working environment.
The attendees of this programme will be trained & given the opportunity to gain a small amount of experience in the following areas:
- The applications of the Multihog vehicle under normal working conditions, covering simple tasks of all the equipment operations
- Experiencing and Knowledge of all the equipment maneuverability
- Instruction as to the daily care of the vehicle
- Becoming familiar with the correct loading & unloading of the attachments onto the Multihog Vehicle
- Gaining a small amount of experience into the best usage of the Multihog vehicle.
The Multihog MH, MX & CX Range Training Programme which has been accredited by Lantra has been designed specifically for the Multihog Vehicle operators and focuses on:
- The safe operations of the machine
- The operation of the vehicle & the interface with its attachments
- Daily operator checks for the machine & its attachments
- Set up & use (including some practical training) of all attachments purchased with the MH90 machine.
Our representatives who deliver the programme are fully qualified instructors who have been accredited by Lantra to deliver the training.