NHSS 10B Foundation
This course will include:
- Quality Assurance & Sector Schemes
- Performance Standard
- Containment Levels
- Working Widths
- Impact Severity Levels.
- Terminals & Transitions
- Components of a System.
- Foundation End of Course test
- Health & Safety training.
All potential VRS Labourers and Installers of Permanent Vehicle Restraint Systems, including Terminals and Transitions, before proceeding to detailed training for the installation of any of the Proprietary or Non-proprietary systems.
On completion of this course you will have:
- An understanding of the correct terminology used for Vehicle Restraint Systems
- A basic understanding of Quality Assurance
- A basic knowledge of Sector Schemes and their importance in relation to the fencing industry
- A basic introduction to, Containment Levels, Working Widths, Impact Severity Levels.
Successful learners will receive a certificate valid for two years.
Please refer to the FISS/CSCS booklet for additional requirements to apply for a FISS/CSCS card.
This course is a prerequisite to be able to undertake the NHSS10B Installer course.