NHSS 10B Installer
This course will cover:
- Health & Safety (reminder)
- Quality Assurance & Sector Schemes.
- Performance Standard
- Containment Levels
- Working Widths
- Impact Severity Levels.
- Terminals & Transitions
- Components of a System
All potential VRS Labourers and Installers of Permanent Vehicle Restraint Systems before proceeding to detailed training for the installation of any of the Proprietary or Non-proprietary systems.
By the end of the course candidates will be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of:
- The History and development of vehicle restraint systems
- Applicable Quality Assurance requirements
- The terminology used in the industry
- Terminals and transitions
- Common components of Vehicle Restraint Systems
- Current reference documents used in the design and installation of accepted systems.
Successful learners will receive a certificate valid for two years
Please refer to the FISS/CSCS booklet for additional requirements to apply for a FISS/CSCS card.