Build a successful business by recruiting and finding the right people.
Finding and recruiting the right people is one of the most critical tasks for any business or organisation. Our course will give you an introduction to the recruitment and selection process and the issues associated with it.
This one-day course is interactive and you can draw on your own and other learners' experiences.
At the end of the course, you'll get a certificate of training.
- Legal requirements
- Job analysis
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Attracting and managing applicants
- Selecting candidates
- Introduction to conducting a selection interview
- Time to review your learning.
This course suitable for you if you have responsibility for recruiting and are relatively new to the process.
- Gain an understanding of the impact of employment law in recruitment and selection
- Understand the importance of writing out the details of the job to support the recruitment process
- Develop an understanding of how job descriptions play a vital role in recruitment and selection
- Demonstrate how person specifications help clarify the requirements of a post
- Have the tools and confidence to be able to develop a job specification, job description, and person specification
- Identify ways of attracting the right applicants
- Be introduced to ways of assessing and interviewing the suitability of applicants.
- Developing People to Perform
- Getting the Best Out of Your People
- Managing Casual and Seasonal Teams.