Poor Time management hinders efficiency and effectiveness. This course is aimed at busy practical people who need strategies and interventions to improve their overall management of time.
Many time management courses are suited to office environments, this course uses strategies and interventions useful to the small business, farm or rural based enterprise.
A proactive appraisal of strategies that can assist in relieving stress generated by poor time management.
Sessions include diary management, learning to say No, prioritising around Urgent and Important, Planning ahead.
- Rural business owners
- Farm shop owners.
At the end of this training learners will be able to:
- Recognise where time crises occur
- Understand the difference between Urgent and Important
- Work on prevention activities
- Set SMART goals with particular reference to Time
- Develop sound strategies and systems for managing time
- Delegation as a time tool.