This training ensures that learners are able to safely complete work tasks at height.
Overview in brief
The training course will provide all the information required and demonstrate the practical skills required to undertake a skills assessment.
Who should attend?
Individuals who want to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills for accessing a tree using Stationary Rope Work Positioning
What will be covered?
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the stationary Rope Work Positioning for Tree Climbing
- Identify a range of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to tree climbing
- Identify hazards and manage associated risks
- Carry out visual tree inspection
- Carry out pre-use inspection of tree climbing equipment
- Choose appropriate anchor points
- Use techniques for safe and efficient ascent and descent
- Establish safe and comfortable work positions
- Carry out SRWP rescue methods.