Here at Lantra we appreciate that an integrated approach to training - involving a mix of traditional and more contemporary learning channels - is crucial to success.
Our e-learning platform is a flexible, convenient and effective method of learning new skills and knowledge.
So, if you're interested in health and safety on farms or rodent control, litter picking or food hygiene, our courses are perfect for busy lives. They’ll give you all the latest information and legislation to help boost your skills and progress your career.
- Accessible 24/7
- Progress at your own pace – take as long as you need
- Digital, self-paced learning can be accessed in the comfort of your own home
- Avoid unnecessary paperwork
- No need to purchase course materials, travel to training venues and pay for accommodation
- Focus on the elements you need and skip what you already know
- Instant certification upon successful completion of the course.
Responsible Use of Antibiotics on Red Tractor Farms
It is recommended that at least one member of staff responsible for administering medicines has undertaken training in the handling and administration of medicines.
Read the Guidance for Vets.
Responsible Use of Antibiotics on Red Tractor Dairy Farms
When Red Tractor Dairy standards were reviewed in 2017 changes were made to reflect the industry’s commitment to responsible antibiotic use on farms.
Read the Guidance for Farmers.