Where can your career take you?
Interested in joining one of the UK’s leading workforce charities committed to training and supporting our land-based and environmental industries?
Take a look at our current vacancies below:
- Industries Partnerships Manager - Scotland
We’re looking for an Industries Partnerships Manager to join our Scotland team and provide exceptional support to our customers.
As an Industry Partnerships Manager you will Support and deliver Lantra’s sector engagement activities within Scotland. Understand and keep abreast of the needs of our land based and aquaculture businesses and organisations and apply this knowledge effectively to identify new and relevant projects, research opportunities and collaborative activities which will help to meet our employers’ and stakeholders’ needs.
Specifically, you will:
- Deliver objectives against agreed outputs and timescales
- Manage and deliver any individual projects or activities against agreed timescales, budgets and outputs
- Work with the Training and Education Manager to help businesses, influencers, and decision makers to better support skills development initiatives
- Through employer engagement, networking, and project activity, identify connections appropriate to the core activities of Lantra as a whole, including Lantra Awards and Frameworks and Standards
- Work to position Lantra with employers as the source of expertise on educational and workforce development re the environmental and land-based sector
- Pro-actively identify additional funding streams and support or develop the bid for the funding application to increase the scope and impact of our activities
To join us as an Industry Partnerships Manager, you will need:
- Knowledge of the key industry sectors and associated Scottish Govt Strategies/Skills Plans
- Excellent project management skills and a record of delivery to targets
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of the key industries, trade associations, key stakeholders, training providers and other bodies within the environmental and land-based sector in Scotland
- Passion for the environmental and land-based sector
Experience of successful project management and delivery is essential.
So, if you would like to take on a brilliant opportunity as an Industry Partnerships Manager, please submit your cv and covering letter to email@example.com
The deadline for this vacancy is midday Monday 25 April 2022.
- Administration Apprentice
An opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice to work in the End Point Assessment team.
Role: Full time, fixed term role. Level 3 Training Qualification in Business Administration will be undertaken as part of this role.
Location: Hybrid - Lantra Head Office, Lantra House, Stoneleigh Park, Coventry, Warwickshire, CV8 2LG & remote.
For more information on the role click here.
To apply for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.