Published onAugust 6 2020
Farmers Guardian, in partnership with Morrisons, has launched this years '24 Hours in Farming' - one of the biggest online agricultural events celebrating British Farming.
The event highlights the all of the commitment and dedication which goes into producing the nation’s food, along with maintaining the countryside, which was especially evident during the midst of the coronavirus pandemic.
Those in the industry are encouraged to share social media posts during the 24 hours, ranging from 5am Thursday 6 to 5am Friday 7 August, using the hashtag #Farm24.
How to Get Involved
10 ways to get involved on social media:
- Share a day in your life
- Show how you're keeping the nation fed
- Tell us about your farm
- Snap your favourite machinery
- Share your livestock or crops
- Tell us how you got into farming
- Show what makes you proud
- Share the sounds of the countryside
- Share the benefits of buying British
- Show where food comes from
Here's the NFU's Student & Young Farmer Ambassador Eveey demonstrating a day in the life of a farmer: