Bridge Inspector Certification Scheme (BICS) Workshop
We would like to invite you to a one day Bridge Inspector Certification Scheme (BICS) Workshop to offer practical help as you progress with your on-line E-Portfolio.
We are currently running two free Workshops, one in Bristol on 16th of January 2019 (60 spaces) and one in Newcastle on 29th of January 2019 (70 spaces).
Addresses for both locations can be found in the application form.
(Please note that two further workshops are being planned to be held in Coventry and London, details of these will be sent in due course)
The Workshops will be run by a BICS Assessor and BICS Committee Members.
The Workshops will cover the following:
• The purpose of the Scheme and in-depth look at Bridge Inspector and Senior Bridge Inspector roles
• Assessor discussion of answering e-Portfolio questions.
• What evidence you are expected to upload and how to utilise your experience to answer questions
• Practical activity where you get to answer e-Portfolio questions and get feedback from an Assessor
• Ask any question from Workshop Participants.
Places are limited, and to secure your space please respond to this email with the completed application form attached. You will be notified as soon as possible if you have secured a place.
Tea/coffee and lunch will be provided on the day.
Once you have completed the form below, please send it to Erin.Harper@Lantra.co.uk
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions.