Published onNovember 22 2018
After the recent launch of its Online Assessment initiative, Lantra was delighted to welcome members of the Harper Adams team to its Stoneleigh offices today to celebrate the first ever successful completions of its new online qualification.
The two successful learners, both sat and passed the Level 2 Award in The Safe Use of Pesticides at the Shropshire based University last week.
Ian Pryce, Short Course & Conference Coordinator, at Harper Adams, who kindly acted as a pre-launch ‘Provider Tester’ for the new Online Assessment system, says he’s enjoying now being able to use it as another option in his training and assessment portfolio.
Online Assessment is currently availble across the following Lantra Qualifications and Integrated Assessment
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 2 Award in The Safe Use of Pesticides
- Level 2 Award in Animal Transport by Road (Short Journey)
- Level 2 Award in Wild Game Meat Hygiene
- Responsible and Effective Control of Commensal Rodents
If you’d like to know more about Lantra’s Online Assessment, please contact