With an extensive network of quality assured training providers and instructors, you can be confident Lantra has the solution for all your temporary traffic management requirements.
- We’re recognised by industry as quality assurers of Highways and Vehicle Restraint Systems training
- We work in partnership with CSCS smartcard schemes
- We work closely with Highways England, Transport Northern Ireland, Transport Infrastructure Ireland, the Welsh Assembly and Transport Scotland
- Our training supports the nationally-recognised National Highway Sector Schemes
- We’re approved by HAUC to deliver Streetworks qualifications in England.
The Fencing Industry Skills Scheme/Construction Skills Certification Scheme (FISS/CSCS) enables you to develop your skills and enhance your career through a specialist card scheme.
Do you need to check a FISS/CSCS card? Please see our FISS/CSCS card checker for Smartcards issued from January 2018 onwards.
Bridge and other structure inspections form a key part of the management process employed by bridge owners to ensure that their assets are safe for use and fit for purpose.
Every Sector Schemes Training Provider will also have access to Lantra’s extensive training portfolio of more than 500 training courses and qualifications.
We offer you the opportunity to to register your company on the official Schedule of Suppliers page.