KTC Safety Ltd is one of the largest training organisations in Ireland with one of the largest dedicated training centres in the country.
KTC Ltd has an experienced and highly skilled team approved by many awarding bodies which enables us to provide professional safety to industries such as;
Construction, Quarrying, Forestry, Retail, Education, Transport, Agricultural, Rail, Hotel & Catering and many more.
Our headquarters are situated in Portlaoise, Co. Laois, which permits us to provide a nationwide service. We can arrange on-site training, site visits and inspections all around the country according to our clients needs.
We are one of the most highly qualified safety training, assessment and consultancy organisations in Ireland for a number of reasons:
- We are a SOLAS, FETAC/QQI, RSA, City & Guilds NPTC, Lantra, CIEH, IOSH & Irish Heart Foundation approved training centre.
- We are an ISO9001 registered firm.
- We have provided training for State & Semi-State bodies, such as FÁS, ESB, Iarnród Eireann and Local Authorities.
- Our trainers are competent and have many years experience in their respective fields. They are qualified trainers/assessors and are on the National Register of Trainers (NRT)
- Our Health & Safety Consultants are members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and are also qualified trainers and assessors.
Our goal is to provide the “best practice” to all out clients and to achieve national and international recognition for a quality service.